Your Local Real Estate Connection
Get a positive, helpful partner for buying or selling a home:
- Trusted resource for answers about the process
- Innovative marketing strategies
- Expertise about neighborhood features
- Ability to target home searches
- Strong negotiation skills
- Support through the closing and beyond
Peggy puts her heart and soul into whatever she believes in. Helping people has always brought her joy and pleasure. Creating relationships and nurturing relationships is her passion. She is the "master networker". She is nicknamed "The Mayor" by many. She brings people together to serve their needs. Helping and guiding them is her innate nature. Showing them the way to reach their goals is a gift she has. She's an infectious motivator. Her negotiating skills inspires and moves people to get the action needed. Her compassion for others makes her a TRUE HUMANITARIAN.
PEGGY JORGENSEN IS AN EDUCATOR AND REALTOR YOU CAN TRUST!
Peggy is a native of Minneapolis, Minnesota. She has lived in Fairfield County for over 45 years. She graduated from Concordia College, Bronxville, N.Y. with a BA in Education and from Fairfield University with a MA in Teaching. She has also completed post graduate work at Columbia University. She and her husband Don have three wonderful daughters.
Peggy has always been and continues to be active in her community with the following organizations:
* Westport Museum For History and Culture- Board of Directors
* Area Nine Cable Council: Education Access Committee member for the Town of Weston
* Hord Foundation: Auction Committee - Organization provides scholarship funds for students of African descent
* Alzheimers Association: Served on the Board of Directors and the Auction Committee
* National Charity League: Member of Mother/Daughter Philanthropic Organization for 7 yrs.
* St. Andrew's Lutheran Church: Church Lector, Sunday School Teacher and served on Church Council & Education Committee
* Mock Trial Coach: Weston Middle School - 2011 State of CT. Champions. Weston High School - 2012 State of CT. Finalist. Weston High School (Assistant Coach) - 2015 State Champions.
* Civics First: Served on the Board of Directors. Charged with "Advancing Democracy and Law Education in the state of Connecticut".
* Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Holiday: Writer, producer and director of annual community celebrations
* Forensic Judge: Statewide Speech and Debate contests
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE IF YOU GET INVOLVED!
Areas of Expertise
- First-time buyers
- Home Sellers
- Generation Y. Millennial Generation
- Luxury Homes
- Residential single family homes
- Condos and coop apartments
- Commercial properties
- Empowered women on the move and men starting anew
- Colleges graduates looking for their first home or apartment
Awards And Designations
- Ranked #1 Agent - Connecticut & Westchester, NY - May 2017
- International President's Elite 2017- Awarded to Top 3% of all Coldwell Banker Sales Associates Internationally.
- International Diamond Society - Awarded to Top 11% of all Sales Associates Internationally
- Mid-Fairfield County Association of Realtors, Inc.
- Licensed Salesperson- State of Connecticut
- Connecticut Association of Realtors
- Connecticut Multiple Listing Service
- National Association of Realtors
Communities I Serve
Specializing in the finest homes throughout lower Fairfield County,
with a TRUSTED REFERRAL NETWORK THROUGHOUT THE UNITED
STATES. Start with me for all real estate needs for you, family and friends!
* SOLD referrals in Boston, Sarasota and Washington, DC.
I will gladly assist you with your real estate needs anywhere and everywhere!